The Voice Dialogue Series
The Most Comprehensive Video and Audio Set Explaining and Demonstrating the Voice Dialogue Method
Featuring Dr Hal Stone and Dr Sidra Stone
Imagine learning about Voice Dialogue directly from Hal and Sidra Stone… At a workshop in a beautiful setting or in the comfort of your own home.
Well now you can!
This comprehensive video and audio set includes footage filmed at a Voice Dialogue training Hal and Sidra taught in Australia’s Blue Mountains and interviews with Hal and Sidra at their home in Northern California in the USA.
You get to see teaching sessions and demonstrations of Voice Dialogue where Hal and Sidra facilitate each other and then discuss the facilitations.
The audios are interviews with Hal and Sidra, covering topics such as the energetics of relationship, the concept of illness as a teacher, and how our dreams can guide us in our personal growth.
Personal development and meditation teacher Michael Rowland interviews Hal and Sidra in this series and also presents an introduction to the work in an introductory video.
You can purchase the Voice Dialogue Series and watch the introductory video at Reelhouse, the online video community that enables filmmakers to distribute their work.
You have the choice of either getting the physical DVDs and CDs sent to you or you can download the material and/or watch it online.
The Voice Dialogue Series Video Content Covers:
- Video 1: Introduction to Subpersonalities – 11 mins
- Video 2: Primary Selves – 61 mins
- Video 3: Disowned Selves and the Effect of the Subpersonalities on Health – 63 mins
- Video 4: A New Vision of Consciousness – 55 mins
- Video 5: Relationships and Bonding Patterns 1 – 58 mins
- Video 6: Relationships and Bonding Patterns 2 – 71 mins
- Video 7: Dreams – 58 mins
- Video 8: The Origins, Benefits and How to do Voice Dialogue – 70 mins
- Video 9: Voice Dialogue Demonstrations 1 – 54 mins
- Video 10: Voice Dialogue Demonstrations 2 – 53 mins
- Video 11: Voice Dialogue Demonstrations 3 – Relationships – 52 mins
- Video 12: Voice Dialogue Demonstrations 4 – Dreams – 45 mins
The Voice Dialogue Series Audios Include Discussion of These Selves:
- Rule Maker / Rebel
- Special / Ordinary
- Observer / Spontaneous
- Spiritual / Earthly
- Mind / Feelings
- Patriarch / Matriarch
- Control / Release
- Sensuality and Sexuality
- Pleaser / Selfish
- Psychological Knower
- What Will People Think?
- Independent / Dependent
- Pusher / Being
- Invisible / Spacer / Chameleon
- Perfectionist / Slob
- Responsible Parent
- Power / Vulnerability
- Jungle / Victim
- Personal / Impersonal
- Abuser / Victim
- Critic / Inner Teacher
- Inner Children
So head over to Reelhouse now and watch the introductory video there.
If you get the Voice Dialogue Series you’ll be able to access this in-depth resource on Voice Dialogue whenever you wish.
And now that Hal and Sidra have retired from teaching, this is the only opportunity to see them present their work in a workshop and interview format.
Disclosure: If you purchase the Voice Dialogue Series through the links on this page, I receive a commission for your purchase. That commission goes towards running this site. So if you do decide to buy it, thank you!