The Perfect Relationship – The 10 Essential Steps
This critically-acclaimed little book, now in its second edition, gives you the ten essential steps for creating a loving and passionate relationship that lasts.
It illustrates how every relationship is a perfect vehicle for the personal growth and healing of the individuals in it.
Countless couples, from all over the world, have used this book as a guide to making their relationship work.
The book is short, simple and direct, explaining some profound psychological ideas in a way that people can understand.
The Perfect Relationship explains:
- What ‘connection’ is and how your connection with your partner is the lifeblood of your relationship. You get a simple technique to strengthen your connection with your partner.
- How the quality of the communication in your relationship is dependent on ‘who’ in you is doing the communicating, such as the caring part of yourself or the more selfish part, the critical part or the needy part, the responsible part or a more playful part.
- How to identify which parts of yourself are involved in your relationship and which parts are being left out, AND how to develop more choice about this. This will improve all kinds of relationship problems, ranging from dependency and neediness, to lack of excitement and passion, to attractions to other people and jealousy.
- How ‘bonding patterns’ work, which are the blueprints all relationships are based on. You’ll discover how to navigate these archetypal reactive patterns that cause you to play out similar situations repeatedly if you don’t become aware of them.
- How the people we have become, because of our family system, cultural rules and genetic predispositions, influences the type of relationships we find ourselves in, AND how we can use our relationships to become aware of these unconscious driving forces and develop some real choice.
- The secrets to communication, which will give you the ability to understand and solve any communication problem.
- The reason you are attracted to particular people and how to use this knowledge for your personal growth and for the enrichment of your relationship.
Feedback from Readers:
“I loved your book. It was very easy to read, and really brought my awareness to the ‘mother’ part of me even though I have no children!
Not surprisingly, the first step has been the hardest. How can something so simple as spending time in your partner’s energy feel so alien?
It’s been great working through the book with my fiancé, I appreciate him and our relationship a lot more when looking at it from a different perspective.” —Narrah
“This was really enlightening. … it provides eye-opening info and easy to understand cures for stalled relationships. An absolutely stellar read…” —From an Amazon review
“I know your work will make a huge difference to the lives of many people.” – Mrs A Salis
“A little book that simplifies a very complicated issue into a revelation of understanding.” – Lynn Danaher
“My partner and I find The Perfect Relationship very clear and easy to understand and will be sharing it with our five children and friends.” – DJ
“It captures in a simple way the spirit of Voice Dialogue and provides extremely useful advice for people living a long term relationship. If we, readers, started to implement at least half of the ten rules, I am sure the world would change…”Pierre Cauvin, one the foremost leadership coaches in France, and co-creator of CCTI®, a Jungian Typology
“A wonderfully simple, clear and practical book on relationship that will be of great help to anyone who reads it.
It puts into perspective what a good relationship is about and shows the difference between living with another person and seriously partnering with another person.
Astra Niedra has an ability to work with very profound ideas and translate them into language that makes them available to people with little psychological experience.”Dr Hal Stone and Dr Sidra Stone, psychotherapists, authors, and founders of Voice Dialogue.
“… filled with powerful, yet easy to apply, methods that can really improve any type of relationship. I recommend this book wholeheartedly and encourage you to apply what Astra Niedra has revealed.”Michael Rowland, personal development seminar leader and best-selling author
“The Perfect Relationship is the perfect book for anyone interested in relationship. Short and succinct, it gives an excellent overview of the steps that make relationship work. It has been very well received by our clients and is now recommended reading for our trainees.”Paul and Robin Gale-Baker, Voice Dialogue Australia
Read a FREE sample: